Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Acai Berry Shocker: ABC, Fox News, CNN, USA Today

Be careful of What you read and hear. People, News papers and TV often say and do things to get your attention. They may affect your decisions. Ba able to discern right from wrong, and do your own research and draw your own conclusions. Even if a so called expert, Rabbi, preacher, or politician says its so.

I read the following headline and immediately thought Acai Berry must have been another hokes. Headline: "Acai Berry Shocker: ABC, Fox News, CNN, USA Today
Will Acai Beerry Really Help Youu Lose Fat?"

Turns out the study reveled the following:

"Week Four: By week four I could absolutely say that I was shocked by the results of these products. Everyone here at the office couldn’t believe it either. I actually even lost another 3 lbs of body fat which helped me finally get down to my ideal dress size. I can now see first-hand why so many people are raving about these products. The results speak for themselves. And because of all the additional health benefits, I definitely plan to continue taking the Certified Acai supplement regularly."

No comments:

Post a Comment